High compatibility through Coding-like-1999
We create your individual newsletter template based on your designs.
- Use of newsletter-safe technologies: HTML 3.2, inline CSS, table-based layout
- Full compatibility to Microsoft Outlook 2013+, Apple Mail 11, IBM Notes 9
- Optionally extended compatibility of complex layouts for Apple Mail 10+, Thunderbird 52, Lotus Notes 8.5+, AOL Mail, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo! Mail
- Optional templates with special markup for Mailchimp or CleverReach
- Implementation for one newsletter: 1 to 2 work days
We program based on highest compatibility towards the many available mail clients so your newsletter will look identical for all recipients.
from 149 €
Many configuration options: E.g. Markup for MailChimp or CleverReach
Our Newsletter Coding Standards
- Coding like 1999
- Exact layout rendering, even with deactivated images
- Application of best practices like: maximum newsletter width 550 – 600 pixels, no spacer images (spam risk), no CSS shorthand
Good Reasons for Codingpeople
We are aware of all the best practices thanks to our long-lasting newsletter experience in different email client test scenarios, e.g. nested table layouts and the handling of fonts, colors and margins.
Your advantage: Personal project support and consultation for designing the newsletter (compatibility for Responsive or Mobile). You save your resources for integration and implementation.
Cost savings and fixed price guarantee. No variable or license costs. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Newsletter templating requires more conventional programming approaches than website design: “Coding like 1999” ensures compatibility with most mail clients.
Configure your template now, or get a quote from us