heme Coding by WordPress Codex
We create your individual WordPress theme based on your designs.
The base package includes:
- Homepage of your theme with the entire WordPress base functionality
- Themes using widgets
- Company Branding of any theme
- Implementation for one desktop theme incl. 2 pages: about 5 work days
The out-of-the-box features can be extended by Custom Post Types and many more options, e.g. custom fields (ACF), multilinguality (polylang, WPML), newsletters, contact forms (ContactForm7) and page builder plugins (Divi Builder). More complex expansions can be booked on demand, e.g. social networking functions (BuddyPress) or shop integration (WooCommerce).
Your website uses the Divi theme or Divi Builder plugin and you need further assistance for customizing your theme? Contact us and we will submit you an offer.
from 549 €
Many configuration options: E.g. Responsive Design, HTML dialects, CSS frameworks
Our WordPress Coding Standards
- Strict compliance to WordPress Codex and WordPress Coding Standards
- Theming via Child Themes or complete custom themes to ensure maximum update security
- Utilization of modern and well established plug ins from the WordPress community
- Usage of WordPress specific template tags
- Semantic HTML and modular CSS according to W3C and best practices
Good Reasons for Codingpeople
We are up-to-date with the current development of WordPress betas and trends of the WordPress Theme Review Team. We are at home in the “Loop” and bring dozens of launches worth of experience into your website project – including complex fully-featured themes and third party widget theming.
Your advantage: Codingpeople quality assurance with theme checks and theme unit tests, personal project support and consultation for the configuration of established plug ins and attractive widgets. You save your resources for integration and implementation.
Cost savings and fixed price guarantee. No variable or license costs. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
A quarter of the most popular websites use WordPress either as blog or as simple CMS engine. Especially entry level users won't take long to start editing contents, inserting pictures and publishing pages. And if a special functionality seems to be missing, there is very likely a plug in available in the huge repository.
Get a quote from us